Training Date: ?
- Training in organizing democratic power
- Interconnected Local to Nation Support in organizing
- Addressing key gaps (e.g. business, faith, grassroots fundraising)
- Weekly 5hrs of organizing
- Pre-training prep sessions and related study
- Friday evening through full-day Saturday training (Sunday optional)
- One coordinator role in either a campaign or our support network
- Ensure participation in team in either a campaign or our support network
- Challenge political fundamentalists
- Promote the settling of differences by democratic process
- Address key gaps (e.g. business, grassroots fundraising)
- Sustainable Organizing - Orgs that support community, should thrive
- Integrate the Organizing of the People’s Community, Law-Making, and Representative Power
- Organize the People’s consent to policy through the election of a majority to legislatures for it
- Work in coalition with diverse campaigns and national network; especially reporting in.