CIR Now Fund
- Immigration Reform - CIR Now
- Fellowship For Progress - organizer training
The CIR Now campaign:
- Organizes community to hold anti-immigrant candidates accountable for the harm they do
- Builds democratic/voting power with special focus on vulnerable congressional seats
The Fellowship For Progress program:
- Offers training and experience with grassroots campaigns.
- Integrates the organizing of the people's community, law-making, and representative power.
- Fosters unity among the vital multi-party coalition that won 2020 by urging our leaders to support the primary platform policies of others as we want others to support our own.
We are asking for your support with:
- Grassroots fundraising for the CIR Now campaign.
- Canvassing, phone banking and event participation.
- Sharing invitations and information; especially encouraging others to join in.
CIR Now is a grassroots campaign by the For Progress grassroots fellowship.
The Agenda For Progress Super PAC exists to serve as an example of how non-profits can work in support of grassroots organizing.
Adriana Cerrillo serves as Finance Coordinator for CIR Now organizing. She is also a local elected official.
Paid for by Agenda For Progress Super PAC (FECPAC) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. The logos of the major card providers that we accept are at the bottom below the "Continue to PayPal" button. PayPal is our payment processor. Like most payment processors, you may use cards you have already set up or select "add debit or credit card" toward the bottom to enter a different card.